• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Hello From PEI

Hey guys, new member here, thanks for letting me join. I’m sure I’m going to find lots of useful information here.

Just a little background, I'm 46, I’ve been a Millwright since 1996, Licensed Red Seal in 2001. I work in the food industry & have been with the same company for 29 years. “ON PAPER ONLY LOL” I’m a block three machinist but have a very minimal hours, so bare with me lol.

I do a lot of fooling around at home with welding, fabrication etc. nothing spectacular or pretty but I have fun doing it. Looking at purchasing a 1236 lathe at the time of posting this. Would also love to add a small mill sometime.

Well guys, you sure don’t take long to reply to threads! That’s awesome. I can’t wait to hopefully start learning from you all soon!
Welcome from Lillooet BC....

Hell man, you mentioned that you are interested in buying a small mill, since most of us have already spent our allowance, we're looking to spend a little bit of yours in its place. One has to move fast on these opportunities.......

Welcome from Lillooet BC....

Hell man, you mentioned that you are interested in buying a small mill, since most of us have already spent our allowance, we're looking to spend a little bit of yours in its place. One has to move fast on these opportunities.......
I spend quite well, but thanks for the offer bahaha.

Tecnico

(Dave)
Premium Member
Welcome from across the strait in NS.

Saw your other thread, sounds like you have scooped up a nice 12 X 36, congrats. Good machinery is hard to come by in this end of the country.

D :cool: