• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

Hello from Calgary

Jay R M

Hi everyone, my name is Jay-R, im a welder by trade and im always trying to learn new things in metal working (and everything else life throws) and expand my knowledge. I'm a garage hobbyist when im not working, I started my welding apprenticeship in 2007 and have been a journeyman since 2010. I've come to a point where I want to learn more and do more than just weld pipe for oil and gas and feel that I only know a small fraction of my trade and metal working, hopefully I can learn and get help from people here and help out fellow members if I can.