• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Hello from Calgary

HP52TA

Hey all,
Just picked up my first Tig welder and am looking forward to improving my skills. I’m an avid motorcycle and auto mechanic looking to add this great skill to the list.

I look forward to conversing with you.
Brian

HP52TA

Hey guys,
Thanks for the welcome. I am on my search for tig consumables, do you guys have any favorite places to purchase from? Local or online?

Cheers,
Brian

Kelly McLaughlin

Here in the Hat I use Western Canada Welding, they have good people here and I've never lifted my eyebrows at anything I've bought, well......... except for my auto darkening helmet. but I only have one pair of eyes : )

turner

Cars/ Motorcycles, me too. Had to stop the motorcycle thing yrs ago though, back problems. Just lately had an opportunity to turn/make axles for the neighbor. He builds/restores a bike on every winter. I have never tried tig, I shake like a leaf. Two hands on the mig for me!
Welcome, Todd T.

DavidR8

Scrap maker
Administrator
Premium Member
Welcome from Vancouver Island.
I’m also looking to add TIG to my capabilities.
What machine do you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CalgaryPT

Ultra Member
Vendor
Premium Member
Hey all,
Just picked up my first Tig welder and am looking forward to improving my skills. I’m an avid motorcycle and auto mechanic looking to add this great skill to the list.

I look forward to conversing with you.
Brian
Hi Brian. Welcome from Calgary.