Happy thanks giving everyone.

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I hope every has time to this weekend to enjoy whatever it is you enjoy. Being cognizant and thankful for what ever we enjoy seems to make us more appreciative of that stuff/state/place/people/etc. that we enjoy! I know I often am thankful and appreciative of my shop and tools. I really enjoy my stuff and feel lucky to have it (even if alot of it is cheap Asian made stuff that doesn't hold a candle to the real good stuff).

The weather here in southern Alberta is fantastic today 25° and tommorow 27° is forecast. Man the weather is beautiful and my home and country is a safe and great place to be.
Cheers everyone.

whydontu

I Tried, It Broke
Premium Member
We live in Paradise, and as long as we are able to work together and help each other it will only get better.

Spent an hour today down at the Fraser River, walking through a forest and throwing a ball for our little dog. She came home tired, happy, and hungry. So did I. The land on which I live is the unceded territory of the Coast Salish peoples, including the territories of the xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish), and səlilwətaɬ/Selilwitulh (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations, and I hope I am able to give these folks and the land the respect it deserves.

Tomc938

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Hope everyone has a great thanksgiving! For all the things we complain about, we have it pretty darn good compared to 90% of places in the world.

And knowing the shared hobby we haven common, those of us who have spouses should be thankful for understanding wives! Not many people would put up with a hobby that considers something weighing in at 800 lbs "a little under-built".

6.5 Fan

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Happy thanksgiving to all. I'm thank full that we got all the calves shipped out and all the cows out to fall pasture. My daughter has been running my butt off the last 2 weeks.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
I was happy just to put thumbs up, laughs, and happy faces on everyone's posts. I couldn't say it any better than others have. Then these guys all showed up.....

20231009_093949.jpg

And then I realized that there are enough Thanksgiving day turkeys there for the entire forum to celebrate with!

Might need to line up a few sharpshooters though cuz they will disappear a nanosecond after the first hammer drops! Any volunteers!

Yes, I have many many reasons to be thankful - my health, my age, my bride, my children, grandchildren, great grand children, my parents, and all my many friends and relatives. But right this very second, I am thinking about how thankful I am to know all of you on this forum. You and your comments, opinions, expertise, experience, knowledge, and jokes keep me interested, learning, laughing, and enjoying my life.

A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU ON THIS SPECIAL THANKSGIVING DAY!!

historicalarms

Ultra Member
Might need to line up a few sharpshooters though cuz they will disappear a nanosecond after the first hammer drops! Any volunteers!
I think i might have something in the yard here that will take care of that whole flock in one go:D:D
Ill send you a photo in a bit from yesterday ...all the visiting family had a "blast".

Happy thanksgiving to everybody from the "boss" & I !!