• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Happy New Year

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Ain't it the truth! As I already said on another post, I got bit by the bug itself and spent new years eve and now new years day fighting it. A hangover might have been bettet..... Welcome to 2022! But thanks to the vaccine I'm actually doing quite well.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

LenVW

Process Machinery Designer
Premium Member
Ain't it the truth! As I already said on another post, I got bit by the bug itself and spent new years eve and now new years day fighting it. A hangover might have been bettet..... Welcome to 2022! But thanks to the vaccine I'm actually doing quite well.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Hope everybody is having a great start to 2022 !!

Give credit to the efforts of the Medical Professionals that we are fortunate to have free access to in Canada - One of the Best Countries in the World !!

I lost a cousin to the virus and yesterday talked to the Best Man at my wedding who had a two week battle with ‘it‘ before Christmas .
(He is a 59 year old Engineering Consultant who says he is still experiencing fogginess).

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
Here is hoping 2022 is better than 20, and 21 was.

And finally a break in this deep freeze we have been in. Managed to get the much needed 15 lbs of air pressure into my truck tires today.

Play safe out there people.

Craig

DavidR8

Scrap maker
Administrator
Premium Member
Happy new year to all!
My 2022 resolution is to finish my 3/4 finished CNC router!