• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Happy Father’s Day

6.5 Fan

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I spent Fathers day morning helping my daughter hook up the haybine then making sure things were running properly after all the repairs we made. Nice rain finally after lunch and a nice chinese food supper at the daughters. Also got some wheels added to my 22lr bullet trap so it can be moved easily, i kind of over built it. :)

PaulL

Technologist at Large
Premium Member
I had the good fortune to have dad come by the shop for the afternoon. We made him up a little a little bracket for his scooter/mobility aid so he could carry a small table behind his seat for impromptu picnics at a nearby park.
Good use of the machines, good visit with dad.
Happy Father's Day.

Dan Dubeau

Ultra Member
I got to spend all Saturday with my Dad tearing out and fixing a roof leak in his trailer, then yesterday I woke up, watched MotoGP with the kids while eating the breakfast they made me, and then I got to cut ALL the grass in peace (4 hours), and started building my coal forge. Got a lot more done that I hoped to, and capped it off with a double header of lob ball last. I'm sore today. I'm hoping I can perk up a bit before Golf tonight :D.

20230618_163714.jpg

Had a great weekend, I wish they all were like that.

Bandit

Super User
Had a fairly good Father's Day, daughter came to visit, didn't get anything done, but O.K. with that. Hope everyone had a good day.

Tom O

Ultra Member
My son came over for a bit as usual before going to his room that’s used for his guitar, amps, and keyboard while I went to Timmies. On the way home someone parked in my spot and had to park on the opposite side and while turning around I saw a magpie trying to get a baby rabbit, I walked up to it and it ran to my hand then I found its sibling and put them in a more dense area with some cover.