• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Happy fathers day.

6.5 Fan

Ultra Member
Premium Member
As my daughter is likely still sleeping at 6AM i will have to venture out and see why there are cows and calves wandering up and down the road. :rolleyes: Good thing i'm up early every morning.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
I thought fodders day was next week? Do different areas have different dates?

trevj

Ultra Member
It was probably the '60s...... I hear quite a few people got a little bit lost in that one....:rolleyes:
This week... Last week..., the last couple years...

Hell, I have a wall clock with the days of the week on it, and still end up at the Post office onna Sunday, feelin' dumb! LOL!

Thank all the gods out there for Expo 86 though, without which, we still may not be actually able to buy beer onna Sunday! :p