• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Gee, Thanks Alberta

ShawnR

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Hey you Alberta guys! I would prefer you send us Ontario guys tool deals, not snow!

o_O

Thunder Bay....currently in the 6th wave of COVID and 5th wave of winter!

"Environment Canada says an Alberta Clipper will bring snow up to 10 centimetres to the region beginning Wednesday afternoon.

The snow is expected to be heavy at times, with peak snowfall rates up to three centimetres per hour is possible.

Snow is expected to continue Wednesday evening before easing near midnight...."

:D

Good thing the grandkids got their fishing in on the weekend. If that weather keeps up, you can take them ice fishing for fathers day. :oops::p

Nothing slow about your brain. I was worried that all the old farts on here wouldn't remember that fishing photo so I almost included it again as a reminder.

Obviously my concerns were unwarranted. Bunch of sharp cookies on here!

I am a bit disappointed that nobody bit on the proposed spanking. Thought maybe others would want to watch.

Ice fishing on father's day eh.... Sounds like a plan!

16504668800524894733293497064092.jpg
Looks like I have some fence repairs (probably still will in the next pictures as well :rolleyes:), but I won't be shoveling snow today. :cool:

No desire to spank mother nature as she kinda took a round out of us last year, and no desire to get her all revved up again...... :eek:

Aye, the fog lifts off ye olde brain once in awhile, then it's back to drooling in my Cheerios....;)

On a good note, I don't think we will be cutting grass this year. I think that the grand plan is to skip summer here and slide right into next fall/winter.

I'm welcoming any moisture, land is super dry and needs all the help it can get after last year.

All kidding aside, yes, the ground moisture is good. Last year was record forest fire season here in Ontario, iirc. Or very close to the worst ever.

View attachment 23308
Looks like I have some fence repairs (probably still will in the next pictures as well :rolleyes:), but I won't be shoveling snow today. :cool:

No desire to spank mother nature as she kinda took a round out of us last year, and no desire to get her all revved up again...... :eek:

Aye, the fog lifts off ye olde brain once in awhile, then it's back to drooling in my Cheerios....;)
Looks like it is Tom Sawyer time for the fence.
Personally I’d rather not spank Mother Nature she might stick around!

Took me an hour and a half to dig out the back entrance, walk and vehicles this morning:mad:
Craig
I’m starting to wonder if we live in the same city! Wednesday morning there wasn’t enough snow to bother shoveling the driveway. It melted away before noon. Yesterday it came down pretty hard for a bit but never enough to accumulate on the roads. It melted off the lawn by the evening.

Wednesday morning , shoveled the walk before work 8” or so of wet heavy crud , battled traffic / clueless drivers to get there . Friday’s storm dropped another 6”-8” of wet heavy slop .67225E37-478A-4D5B-B25A-523355CB53D4.jpeg

Back