Garage projects

Alexander

Ultra Member
Administrator
I got a day to mess around in my shop today. I was on the manual lathe this morning making a seal driver so I could put new fork seals in my dual sport. I was using @a smile chuck wrench. If you don't have his chuck wrench yet you should get one it is very high quality. I got my dual sport forks back together. I have been working on this old case skid steer for a while. I had to give it a once over after it sat outside for a while. I moved that outside for a few photos. I still don't know what I am going to do with this but it is to nice to leave outside. I wish i could paint it but i don't have time do do that right now. I recently put a new smooth blade on the bucket using my little manual mill. I did some maintenance on the old case in the fall and used it for one small job, I dig it. Lastly I mounted a little quad winch on the wall so I could hang my big RC monster truck out of the way. It weighs about 80lbs so moving it around is difficult. This is the same RC i was CNC machining Heim joints for earlier this month. If there is one thing cold weather can do it is motivate me to fix some broken stuff in the garage.

Attachments

• a smile.jpg
    a smile.jpg
    452.3 KB · Views: 37
  • forks.jpg
    forks.jpg
    434.6 KB · Views: 35
  • case.jpg
    case.jpg
    510.6 KB · Views: 37
  • mill.jpg
    mill.jpg