• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Fusion 360 complex sketch question

TorontoBuilder

Ultra Member
Does anyone ever use complex sketch geometries in fusion 360 and have performance issues?

I seem to have issues when I use sketches with complex patterns and it has crashed my computer to a black screen of death....

Wondering if it is just me. I've updated my ram to 12 gb. duckduckgo has issues too... maybe they dont play well together

Can you post a screenshot of what you consider complex sketch geometries? I have never had fusion crash on either of my computers. One is at least 12 years old and the other is 3. New computer has 32 gb of ram old one has 8gb. Sounds like you may have a bad RAM stick.

Can you post a screenshot of what you consider complex sketch geometries? I have never had fusion crash on either of my computers. One is at least 12 years old and the other is 3. New computer has 32 gb of ram old one has 8gb. Sounds like you may have a bad RAM stick.
Im trying to but fusion keeps crashing when I try to open recovery file

I found that I can make larger sketches but I cannot copy and hold a huge number of entities in the fusion "buffer" or else the program crashes. This screen shot below in made up of almost 8000 sketch entities. I had to copy two rows at a time and shorten the length of my rows to keep the entities under 1000 per execution

1728148803561.png

Back