• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Free stationary engines

If guys are looking for hit and miss engines I have 4. An IH in complete condition. A John Deere in ok, missing parts. 2 zephyr motors complete taken apart by the former owner. I can post pictures if people are interested? I advertised them a couple years ago and got zero interest.

wholly molly, to be healthier & closer to those...I have just dug a small pump jack ( its a miniature of the larger oil-well pump jacks that are seen throughout Ab.) out of the long grass behind the shop that I will be restoring next spring that would pair up very nicely with one of those.

wholly molly, to be healthier & closer to those...I have just dug a small pump jack ( its a miniature of the larger oil-well pump jacks that are seen throughout Ab.) out of the long grass behind the shop that I will be restoring next spring that would pair up very nicely with one of those.
Very nice. Missed one at an auction. It was in pieces on a pallet and by the time my brain caught up it was gone. I stopped going to auctions about 15 years ago, I have a condition which I think lots on here have. I have “I can do something with that if I can get it for the right price”

If guys are looking for hit and miss engines I have 4. An IH in complete condition. A John Deere in ok, missing parts. 2 zephyr motors complete taken apart by the former owner. I can post pictures if people are interested? I advertised them a couple years ago and got zero interest.
Are you alberta local ?
Im after another engine. Here is the one I restored last year !

The 4 engines I have are currently spoken for. If someone else has any they would like to see members get please speak up.

Seems to be a few around Sask.

The 4 engines I have are currently spoken for. If someone else has any they would like to see members get please speak up.
Whom ever snagged the engines, and you have a IHC model M in your hands, I am free to assist in the rebuild. If you need dimensions or ideas on a particular part or orientation. Let me know. Ill either pull it off mine or sift through my notes and drawings.

Gluck !

Back