• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Free - DIY Vacuum Former Table - 22" x 14" - Calgary

Xyphota

Ultra Member
Not sure if this is entirely appropriate for this forum as it is not Metal working related per se, but I imagine there are metal-adjacent makers on this forum that might find this of interest.

A few years ago, I built the vacuum former featured in this article:

It is designed to plug into a shop vacuum. I successfully used it for a project and am now looking to free up some desperately needed shop space. Frame that you clamp the plastic sheet between is comprised of two window frames. I seem to have misplaced one so you'll have to get another from Home Depot. For free for pickup in Calgary, located just off 16th Ave and 14th Street NW.
WhatsApp Image 2022-06-20 at 11.47.36 PM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2022-06-20 at 11.47.50 PM.jpeg