• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Force knee mill $2100

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor
Hey that's the same model I used to own. Alex had it, then me, now Kevin. That's a good price somebody in here jump on that if you want a mill.

Oh this one does not have the horizontal capability but otherwise very similar. Square column, ram head, belt driven for speed changes. power feed. really dirty needs cleaning. I'd want to listen to it run and check the dove tails and such.

Dabbler

ersatz engineer
it would be a perfect mill for anyone that doesn't have much space but wants a full sized capability. Nice machine.
nice vise thrown in, too!

Last edited:

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
Well, I am sure they guy would sell for 2000 in cash. Tooling included is at least 300 if not 400. So for 1600 you are getting full size machine with small table. That is touch more then a used RF-30 with same foot print! Few hundred $ is not much more - but for these few hundred here you are getting significant performance upgrade.

Since this machine is sold not at auction it can be seen running & is single phase. It had to be really super clapped out to not be a good deal. I mean come on, for a bit more then a new mini mill you are getting a BP with small table.

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I guess i bought too soon. However my used mill was new and shiny and took no work to repair or clean and it was in perfect shape.