• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Force International Mill/Drill

CnC79

Hello all, I'm new here and wonder if anyone can help? I've just purchased an old 1996 Force International Mill/Drill MD30N 1hp mill/drill combo and hope to find info such as an owner's and instructional manual? Any ideas??

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
If it's an RF30 clone. Here is another. Make a few more posts and then you will be able to post an image for us.

Seems to me Force International was a BB brand was it not?

Cheers,

Craig

Attachments

• RF-30-manual.pdf
    766.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Dabbler

ersatz engineer
BB sold Force, but is not affiliated with BB. Force was a manufacturer that started in Taiwan in the 80s, but moved production to China early in the 90s. Until recently their stuff was quite good. I hear bad things about some post-2000 Force equipment.

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Yup, Force was also sold at old House of Tools & went through that same Taiwan to China transition when the quality difference was a bigger gap. So kind of depends on the vintage.