Force international info.

Davee

I stumbled on this site looking for information on a band saw by Force International . Someone had been looking for a manual for a drilling and milling machine and found one. I am hoping that someone might either have a manual for a 13” band saw (circa 2007) or have info on contacting the manufacture. I think the model number is UE-33000A. Any help would be appreciated.

whydontu

I Tried, It Broke
Premium Member
Any chance it’s this one?

Attachments

• p1e5uvr8jemba1net19k2irv1jdvj.pdf
    803.9 KB · Views: 8

Davee

It looks quite similar but the one I’m looking at is older (no electronic control box) and the base is a little different. I will get a picture if that would help. Thank you for the quick response.

Davee

Got a manual from a company called “Way Train” for the one in the picture. Not exactly the same but quite similar and the company was quite eager to help. Got back to me right away, asked a few questions and sent a copy of the manual the next day.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Got a manual from a company called “Way Train” for the one in the picture. Not exactly the same but quite similar and the company was quite eager to help. Got back to me right away, asked a few questions and sent a copy of the manual the next day.

Hardcopy or electronic?

Davee

The file is too big to attach so I will try to attach the link. Well I don’t really have a link. The pdf was emailed to me so I could email it to you but it won’t let me attach it here.