• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Force 1440 GCSurplus Edmonton

YotaBota

Mike
Premium Member
FS578390-1239398.jpg

Dabbler

ersatz engineer
fair market value - 4500-5500 bucks. this one may go to 6000, but that is not an unreasonable number. Anything less that 5000 is a bargain.

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
Does that include whatever buyer fees ?

Not really a deal, but not terrible for what looks like an almost new machine

Well not exactly a deal but I just saw someone trying to sell 12 x 36 for $4500 - over 10 years old. So this 14x40 for under 7000 fits nicely with that 4500.

Through I have no idea why pp would pay so much give that new is so close in price - it really has to be "almost like new".

phaxtris

(Ryan)
Premium Member
Premium Member
I don't know, that doesn't look like the 1000lb king 14x40 your comparing it to, that looks more like 2000lbs machine

Even one of those king 1440's are like 10k now

Dabbler

ersatz engineer
Just a little higher than I expected, prolly a couple of motivated buyers - or insiders that know it is a screamingly good machine, etc.