• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

For sale A South Bend 9A milling attachment. Like new condition. 100$

Dabbler

ersatz engineer
I have a SB milling attachment I used twice on my 12X37 lathe. It was originally from Bert's SB lathe he sold through here 3 years ago. Anyway, it time I parted with it, and there are a few SB lathes out there that could use it. 100$

I have to make room in my shop for all the new stuff.

Dabbler

ersatz engineer
https://canadianhobbymetalworkers.c...day-nov-edit-now-nov-17-2019.1720/#post-17563

Meetup at Tim's scheduled for Nov 17 Sunday 10-12PM.
The tims on 58ave se just one block west of Blackfoot Tr. there is another one at the shell at chinook centre NOT that one.

The unit is designed to fit the central hole where the compound rest goes. It is held in via two set screws, with angle pins. I made a saddle for my lathe which I'll bring for you to see/copy. My saddle has practically no chance to fit your lathe, but the idea will work on most lathes.