• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Expect a rise in cost of off-shore products

Dusty

(Bill)
Premium Member

@DPittman, what you likely don't realize is for whatever reason my old bones kept producing infections throughout my whole body which in turn unraveled the surgeons (yes more than one) best efforts. A top infection disease doctor in Regina came to my rescue early on however, that didn't prevent my having to sit out much of the pandemic when elective surgeries were totally cancelled in Saskatchewan.

Last edited:

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor
Who’s your employer does he have smaller sacks of coal available or coal dust that is mixed in green sand for casting iron?

I think you have to buy it by the train load Tom. ! :) ha They are a large mining conglomerate.

Tom O

Ultra Member
Thought so but had to ask luckygen1000 says you can use wood flower if dust isn’t available.