• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

Everlast 251si

Pbourgui

Pierre
Good day
I am new to welding and looking for great information and hints.

Anyone worked with the Everlast 251si and what’s your opinion of the machine / company / service ?
Thanks

keep up the good work!

Brent H

Ultra Member
I have the 211si and so far it is a great welder for the things I am doing. I have mostly used it for MIG and Stick but will start farting around more with TIG as I get a bit more time.

The company (for me) is located about 1-1/2 hour drive to Hamilton. I have been there and they were very helpful. I have not had any issues with the welder so I have only reached out to customer service about hooking up a spool gun - they sent me the pin connection layout and the plug end ($10) to connect a different companies gun. I thought that was nice.

You have a few extra features with the pulse welding than I do so I can't comment on that :)