• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

CA-SK Emotorsdirect.ca

Saskatchewan
Type
Product

Doggggboy

Ultra Member
Had a Delta planer motor let the smoke out and ordered a replacement from Emotorsdirect. Ordered it on a Monday and had it on Thursday morning, which is unholy fast to get from Mississauga to Buttcrack, SK.
Estimate from Stockdale in Regina was at least 1000 bucks. 750 delivered from Emotorsdirect. Got a call from them today asking if everything went well. Customer service still exists.
Who knew?

Stuart Samuel

Premium Member
Good to know! I've been up to Bill's Electric, locally (Kipling Ave, Etobicoke, ON), because they're 5km away from work, but it's nice to have a few options. :)

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Good to know! I've been up to Bill's Electric, locally (Kipling Ave, Etobicoke, ON), because they're 5km away from work, but it's nice to have a few options. :)

If you order by phone, they will add you to their preferred customer system for 1year which will give you a discount. If you call again in a year, they will extend it another year.

If they don't volunteer that, ask for it.

There is something magical about a big heavy motor arriving in your driveway in a wooden box a day or two after you order it.

Doggggboy

Ultra Member
If you order by phone, they will add you to their preferred customer system for 1year which will give you a discount. If you call again in a year, they will extend it another year.

If they don't volunteer that, ask for it.

There is something magical about a big heavy motor arriving in your driveway in a wooden box a day or two after you order it.
I registered as a business which gave me a discount as well.
I think that is what prompted the call from the rep asking how the service was. He was a little disappointed when he asked how many motors I buy annually and I said this may be the last one before I die, lol.
I thought 46 bucks shipping was pretty good for a nearly 50 lb motor and to get here in 3 days was spectacular.
The free shipping on the 132 lb anvil a while ago was better but may have been a bit of a unicorn.:D