Early morning activities

6.5 Fan

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Got a call about 1:45 to attend a birthing issue at the barn, 1 hour later we phone the vet, 2 very large feet and no head. Now just waiting for our vet to get down, hopefully not another c section. I used to be able to handle this type of problem but damn arthritis is not helping.
Sucks to get older. :( We had the vet out 2 weeks ago, i found 4 feet, all front feet and no heads, the vet found 6 feet and 2 heads.:rolleyes: We could not pull them so..... c section and 2 live babies 82 lbs and 68 lbs, big for twins but doing well.
Damn i'm glad i retired, at least it isn't my vet bill. :)

Doggggboy

Ultra Member
Got a call about 1:45 to attend a birthing issue at the barn, 1 hour later we phone the vet, 2 very large feet and no head. Now just waiting for our vet to get down, hopefully not another c section. I used to be able to handle this type of problem but damn arthritis is not helping.
Sucks to get older. :( We had the vet out 2 weeks ago, i found 4 feet, all front feet and no heads, the vet found 6 feet and 2 heads.:rolleyes: We could not pull them so..... c section and 2 live babies 82 lbs and 68 lbs, big for twins but doing well.
Damn i'm glad i retired, at least it isn't my vet bill. :)
So these aren't your cows?

Tomc938

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Why do the cows that a re going to have trouble always seem to do it at night?

6.5 Fan

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Daughters cows. I have a few left but she owns the majority. I'm just cheap labor. Damn near 6 now, vet is going home , live baby bull calf, mom is on the hit list, won't calve again. Going to teach her the Macdonalds hamburger song.