• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Du Québec

patro

I believe I should participate in my French English!
I am 77 years old. For the last 20 years or so, I have played with some lathes -Hardinge, Atlas, Southbend and a wonderful Bridgeport that I had to sell some years ago. I now have a Litlle Crafetex. I will post later on some questions about aligning the Headstock of my Harrison L6 12" lathe.
Thank you for letting me be part of your discussion group.
My name is Robert Patoine.
Joliette Qc.

I believe I should participate in my French English!
I am 77 years old. For the last 20 years or so, I have played with some lathes -Hardinge, Atlas, Southbend and a wonderful Bridgeport that I had to sell some years ago. I now have a Litlle Crafetex. I will post later on some questions about aligning the Headstock of my Harrison L6 12" lathe.
Thank you for letting me be part of your discussion group.
My name is Robert Patoine.
Joliette Qc.

Bienvenue

Welcome @patro!

You and I are roughly the same age! Your English is excellent! I can speak and read French enough to get by. My French writing sucks.

Some of us on here are familiar with lathe alignment but most just use the machine the way it is. It's a great topic for discussion with lots of opinions. You have certainly come to the right place for that!

Back