• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. It's Tomorrow Saturday! you can still RSVP until I stop checking my phone tomorrow More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Did Santa bring you any new tools?

John Conroy

Premium Member
My kids are visiting today with the grandkids so we had gift opening a day early. Santa was very good to me this year. I knew it was something cool before I unwrapped it, I could barely lift the box.

20161224_124433_zpsfaayn802.jpg

20161224_124446_zpsx783be5a.jpg

20161224_123612_zpsy2flwhxq.jpg

Alexander

Ultra Member
Administrator
Wow Santa's elves would have been working around the clock to build you that Kurt with the cam lock fixed jaw. Those are great vices. A shop i worked at years ago had dozens of them and swore by them. Tools like that will never disappoint.