Delta 14" drill presses

GerryinBelleRiver

Went to look at these this morning. They were listed as Atlas and when I asked him why he said he looked on the internet. Guess he did not read the tags. OWWM has a rule about that. Be surprised how often it happens.

Anyway they are both are 14". The one in the picture is a high speed from 1944. He has another, a slow speed from 1946. The pulley cover on the one shown is really for the slow speed but has a big crack. Could be welded and given how hard they are to find probably worth fixing. The high speed one would need a motor and step pulley along with a pulley cover.

He is asking $100 for the one in the picture but I think you could probably get both for $140. I passed on them as there is no margin for me to restore them for sale. If I were keeping them to use I probably would have bought.

If anyone is interested and needs them picked up and stored for a short while let me know

Note:having problem creating link. Go to Facebook marketplace for Lakeshore On and search for Delta drill press.