• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

Dazed and Confused

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
You can't handle all the mermaids, besides i think you have mermaid that would object.:)

Don't ruin my travel plan or my dreams you! But ya, mine is definitely the jealous type. She sees red even when I glance more than once. I'd be cross-eyed on that boat!

little ol' e

Jus' a hobby guy
Went snorkeling today. Swam with nurse sharks, rays, and hundreds of fish. Yes, that's me in the middle surrounded by mermaids!

Did you forget to pack the under water cam for the new flipper' designs?

Don't throw them back in the water jus' yet,,, or you'll loose the write off lol

historicalarms

Ultra Member
Don't ruin my travel plan or my dreams you! But ya, mine is definitely the jealous type. She sees red even when I glance more than once. I'd be cross-eyed on that boat!
Man, some statements just re-enforce how lucky I was when I made the "boss" choice....If I happen to miss an "observation opportunity" she's jabbing me in the ribs "hey, pay attention" and indicating where to "observe".

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Man, some statements just re-enforce how lucky I was when I made the "boss" choice....If I happen to miss an "observation opportunity" she's jabbing me in the ribs "hey, pay attention" and indicating where to "observe".

That would NEVER happen here. But I can't really complain even though I do. She is an amazing lady. So I've learned to scan quickly and record every "intimate" detail.