• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Circular slitting blades

johnnielsen

John (Makonjohn)
Premium Member
I came across a lady who has a large assortment of slitting blades (circular) that she wants/needs to sell for a pretty low price in singles or in quantity. They range in size from 1.5 inches in diameter and razor thin to 11 inches in diameter by 1/4 inch thick. These blades are designed for slitting paper, wood, logs and anything else of the same genre. I am not selling these; she knows little about business and needed some help. If you can use any or know of someone who could use them, please message me via Conversation on this forum.