Tool Chuck update !

Tool

mmcmdl

Machinist/Toolmaker ( retired )
Just moved some R8 chucks and stuff into the bedroom but destined for the clean up down the basement . I'll get some pics later tonight , have to step out . Crazy ass weather here today . 47 degrees , 40 mph winds and snowing it's arse off . It will be 70 degrees here this week so maybe this is the last blast of winter . :)

ChazzC

Just moved some R8 chucks and stuff into the bedroom but destined for the clean up down the basement . I'll get some pics later tonight , have to step out . Crazy ass weather here today . 47 degrees , 40 mph winds and snowing it's arse off . It will be 70 degrees here this week so maybe this is the last blast of winter . :)
Don't forget Good Friday snows of past years, particularly since Easter is early.

mmcmdl

Machinist/Toolmaker ( retired )
New outside activity: chasing empty plastic bottles after the wind blew the recycling bin over.
LOL , same here . :rolleyes: Still blowing strong down here but should be gone by tomorrow . Picking up the 2 Kennedy roll arounds in the afternoon. The chucks made it as far as my bedroom so far but I'm workin on the issue . :)