• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Chevalier Milling Heads X 2, Vancouver BC

Birkhoff

438080351_412979878264997_8801440172401674892_n.jpg

buckbrush

On a turret mill used in a machine shop for a few years, the head is the only thing left that has any value. They get the snot run out of them. Chevalier was a badge brand of Taiwanese machine tools, pretty good stuff. He says fair condition so the vari-speed will be shot, 1K in parts at least.

Martin w

Where I bought my lathe about 12 years ago, the guy had 5 Bridgeport heads in crates for sale. My friend bought one for $500.00. I shoulda bought the other 4. They were new old stock The old fella passed away not long after and I’m pretty-sure they went for scrap along with truckloads of other machines and tools.:(
Martin