• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

Cheap Mini Lathe, Mini Mill, Tooling WALMART Canada

George

I was Browsing kijiji last week and entered Lathe into the search field, to my Surprise i Saw an ADD.. Just above a King Canada 7 x 12 Mini Lathe For $900.... i know Not Cheap.. WAS a Walmart Add for a 7 x 12 Mini Lathe, Vevor is the Brand i know it because i have the 7 x 14 Version, and so i clicked it... $599 and Free Shipping, i kid you not, and the 7 x 14 was $699, so i added the 7 x 14 to my Kart and went to the checkout to see if it was Realy FREE Shipping, and short of entering my Credit Card Details it was Free Shipping.. So i Entered "Lathe" in the Walmart Search Bar, and 1000's of items popped up on screen so i went shopping. I ordered a set of Carbide Tooling Pic 1. and they were 10 mm in a Box and took just 4 days to arrive, Cheaper than Aliexpress, Banggood, Amazon, and Ebay $32 and FREE Shipping, What a Bargain.. So i went looking again and found more lol.. and found an even cheaper set so iv'e ordered them. Pic 2 $20.22 FREE Shipping, i tracked them and they are Sold out of Mississauga and shipped From Vancouver, nevertheless there Bloody cheap BUT you must shop...... the same tooling sets can be found for almost Double if your too quick to add them to your cart. anyway, I just thought i would let you Guys know... LATHE and Milling Machine Tooling from Walmart. Free shipping to your local store and they message you when they arrive.

Attachments

• Carbide Tools..jpg
    Carbide Tools..jpg
    574.4 KB · Views: 18
  • triangle tools.jpeg
    triangle tools.jpeg
    22.4 KB · Views: 16

Noltez

I saw those as well, figured they're old listings or something. But if you've actually received them then cool!

Johnwa

Ultra Member
I just received an order from Walmart. I placed it on July 10th so just under 2 weeks.
It was for a couple of AXA tool holders, they were only $14 each! They seem well made and fit nicely on my toolpost.
2D5FB356-6C65-4787-9A10-D4AF0D67DFA4.jpeg

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
I just received an order from Walmart. I placed it on July 10th so just under 2 weeks.
It was for a couple of AXA tool holders, they were only $14 each! They seem well made and fit nicely on my toolpost.

Got a link? I can't find any $14 tool holders on wallmart.ca.