• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

Calgary Regal Auctions: Small Shaper

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
I got my big one for free and the 12" was $175.... Been a few years since.....

Like 2 years ago I paid around 1500 for a shaper (with fees) but that is a 13" model - quite more useful in a home shop than a little 7".

Now even big 18" and 24" shapers are not cheap - I seen one go for $150 but that was like over 5 years ago - now? Good luck with that price. Reason is a lot of people are picking up even large shapers for the home shop.