• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Calgary Auction, like new BP clone mill (40 taper), larger lathe (16"), radial arm drill and a saw - all bank repo few years old

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
Oh it does so far - remember it closes tomorrow. That mill is easily worth 6000. Current price with fees is around 5000 so it has another 1000 to go or it will be a steal. That is the same model but few years younger then my mill. Note machines are almost new.

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor
It is 3 phase. It's nice with great accessories. What would it be new? 15K?

I like the band saw and the radial arm drill. Wish I had room and some reason to own that huge thing!

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
Lathe sold for 12000 plus fees. Mill reached 6500 but did not sell (limit not reached).
Radial arm reached just 2200 and did not sell.

Note that 6500 with fees (and tax) is around 7500.

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
Did not sell as reserve price was not met. The radial arm saw was TF-1600 - i.e. 1600mm arm. Large machine. Certainly over 20k new. I have baby TF-900. TF-1600 is huge like 5t monster.

Mill probably had reserve of something like 8k. Radial arm similar 8k. They need to ship them to richie bros to get better price.