• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Calgary Artist needs pro help!

Aaron RS

Brand New Member
Hello. Names Aaron.
I google calgary iron steel casting and came across this forum.
Im looking for help or directtion on how i could get some tools made.
I have made some tools out of some apoxy and i have alot of intrest in my product. But firstly i would need to make a full metal model.
My model is durable and strong but not strong enough to be sold to the market.
Im looking to get my product copied and remade in a metal for durability purposes.
If anyone can help me and know how i could do this any help would be appreciated.
I will read up on the forum to see if i can get some tips and what not. thanks for reading my post. cheers.

Alexander

Ultra Member
Administrator
Alright sounds cool. I should be able to help. How do I get to see what you are making. You could email me a drawing or bring your model over so i could have a look. I make no promises but i do want to try.