Bulldog 3 Ton Arbor Press

torinwalker

Older, larger (and probably over-engineered) Bulldog 3 Ton Arbor Press.

Beautiful press - have had this for years but have upgraded to a larger capacity press.

Shown here with a soda can for size reference, this press can handle up to 12" tall items from base to bottom of ram. Throat is 7" (i.e. 14 max diameter of a wheel/gear.) Reversible ram has 3/4 bore for mounting various heads and is currently fitted with a 1-1/2 round puck on one end, and a 3 x 1-1/2 x 3/8 adapter/mounting plate on the other. Handle has been modified to accept an extension using a 3/4 rod with 3/4-10 thread for increased leverage.

The frame is quite substantial, as is the rack and pinion. The overall weight is close to 200 lbs, but I will help you load it into your vehicle.

Does not come with a table plate, sorry. That's the way I got it too. But you can easily make your own with a slice of 1" x 8" round 1018, a torch, 31/64" drill, a 1/2" dowel, and a hammer. Hint: If you bring TWO 1" x 8" slices of 1018, one for me and one for you, I will torch-cut your table plate for you!

$150 CAD. Price is firm. Subject to prior sale on Kijiji.ca and Facebook Marketplace. Thank you.

Located in Oakville near Neyagawa Blvd and Upper Middle Rd. If you see the ad, the press is still available. I am usually around, so write or call to arrange to pick up.

Attachments

• Bulldog 3 Ton Arbor Press - Right.JPG
    Bulldog 3 Ton Arbor Press - Right.JPG
    139.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Bulldog 3 Ton Arbor Press - Front.JPG
    Bulldog 3 Ton Arbor Press - Front.JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 0