• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Bridgeport Milling Machine, $3000, Bowmanville, ON

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
cb8eb20a-0853-4985-b1fa-07b9447c7e19

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
I like those sheet metal table covers. Might have to steal that idea as an upgrade to my cardboard ones...

Sheet metal is prolly ok, but I've been told by a machine tool corrosion fellow that cardboard and wood are not good protectors. He recommended corrugated plastic sign board. It's generally called Coroplast.

FWIW, I'm still using cardboard until I can find some coroplast to use instead.

Last edited:

Tom O

Ultra Member
Sheet metal is prolly ok, but I've been told by a machine tool corrosion fellow that cardboard and wood are not good protectors. He recommended corrugated plastic sign board. It's generally called Coroplast.

FWIW, I'm still using cardboard until I can find some coroplast to use instead.
Election is coming there will be lots of signs out there.