• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Bought a new mill

Tomc938

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Nice! I have the same mill and am enjoying turning large pieces of metal into small chips of metal. ;o)

combustable herbage

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Congrats on the new purchase, I have the same one and enjoy its capabilities, it just takes a little foresight when setting up the piece if you have to avoid moving the column up or down. Great start on stand as well, I have the king stand and the storage area isn't that great. Lots of upgrades available too if you go that route, for me I think a dro might be one I will do in the future, enjoy your new tool.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
What iwas thinking about...how to lift it on his base

Know anybody with an engine lift? They are easy to take apart and reassemble if needed.

Or maybe @Brent H wench would like to come and stay with you a while. That babe can handle a whole Bridgeport!

Last edited: