• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Boring heads, face mill and mystery project.

Rauce

Ultra Member
I’m located in Hamilton. I can ship any of this stuff if needed.

I bought a large lot of tooling a few months ago at an auction. These are the leftovers that I don’t need, the rest was more than worth what I paid. I meant to clean these up and try to get some money for them but I don’t think I’m going to get around to it. If anyone is interested I’ll take whatever you want to offer. Two 3” import boring heads, one with a 3MT shank and one with a shop made 1” shank and a Sankvik 3.25” or so face mill with R8 shank. The facemill appears to take SPG inserts.

BA8922DB-E015-4793-8126-30AE5D192ECC.jpeg

This I dig out of the scrap bin at work. Couldn’t figure out where it came from or who threw it out… it appears to be the beginning of a shop made radius grinding/dressing tool? Not sure. Again, I’ll take whatever you want to offer, it would be nice to see someone make something useful out of it.

D37E5CD8-523C-4668-A1BD-1B4F071E5470.jpeg 783B1163-AE2D-449C-9A0C-6CAA02225CAA.jpeg 46B7FC63-C7BA-47C3-8491-F7ACC3CCAE60.jpeg

Darren

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I'd be interested in the mt3 boring head and the facemill, depending on price, of course.