• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Bolt bin $50 Calgary, AB

Jswain

Joe
I'm tempted but I think I will pass. Those bolt bins are a fortune tho, and it looks like a nice selection of hardware

historicalarms

Ultra Member
Lordy, Lordy what a bargain!! When my shop was active as a farm & construction trucking repair site the one thing we kept stocked was the bolt bin. It just wasnt part of the program to have a $100 dollar an hour machine sitting waiting for a couple 12 cent bolts to come from town to hold something together

Now that its just a hoby shop, that bolt bin has been allowed to dwindle substantially ...I would have been on this deal in a heartbeat had i seen it in time.