• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Beautiful day to work in the garage

Dan Dubeau

Ultra Member
I was outside all morning in shorts and a tee shirt cleaning up the yard, and puting away all the patio stuff etc getting ready for that stuff in your picture. I doubt we'll get more days like today, so it was nice to enjoy. Tomorrow should be another good one, and it's a shop day all day. First one since the spring.

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
After a glorious Sep/Oct autumn run of nice T-shirt weather, Calgary reverted to the mean & got the dump-a-roo. Wet sticky snow that my Honda does not have a good appetite for, so it was manual mode. UGH. The trees are not happy with the sudden weight gain, some branches snapping. Expect most of it will melt this week but it was a reminder call of THAT time of year forthcoming.

DavidR8

Scrap maker
Administrator
Premium Member
It was supposed to rain here all week starting yesterday. It's beautiful and sunny here today.
Finished up the dog holes on my Cosman bench and started assembling my Nova lathe.