• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - date Saturday, April 20/2024. discussion Please RSVP Here to confirm and get your invitation and the location details. RSVP NOW so organizers can plan to get sufficient food etc. One week to go! More info and agenda
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion AND THE NEW LOCATION

BC Fasteners tool sale.

Morning everyone,
Just thought I'd pass on a pretty good sale for the month of May.
https://bcfasteners.com/
They carry many good brands of tools of all kinds.
I bought a pair the of Knipex plier/wrench. It's like a super high end set of channel lock pliers crossed with a crescent wrench. The build quality is amazing. Even my wife (who isn't into tools) commented on how well made they look. And for 20% off too.
Check it out, you might find something you desperately need/want.
Ken

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Morning everyone,
Just thought I'd pass on a pretty good sale for the month of May.
https://bcfasteners.com/
They carry many good brands of tools of all kinds.
I bought a pair the of Knipex plier/wrench. It's like a super high end set of channel lock pliers crossed with a crescent wrench. The build quality is amazing. Even my wife (who isn't into tools) commented on how well made they look. And for 20% off too.
Check it out, you might find something you desperately need/want.
Ken

I have a few pairs of different sizes. They are a very good plier. My only complaint is that they seem to tarnish/rust rather easily. Best to keep them well oiled - especially the spring.

Good to know they can be had at Crappy Tire and Home Despots.

Six O Two

(Marco)
KMS also sells Knipex and puts them on sale often. I've had them in my cart often, but haven't yet managed to actually justify picking up a set...