• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Appartement homeshop.

dubser

Hello everybody
I'm from Sorel-Tracy, Québec. I'm retired twelves years ago now ,we chose to sell our bungalow where i had a pretty good homeshop in the basement. So i sold all my life long accumulated machinery. As consolation price i bought a small bandsaw and a light press drill. I save a lot of my hand tools in a heavy wodden cabinet, well organized wich i'm proud of. Everthing have to be compact for I have to share the 10x12 room with my wife's stiching activity. Some mounth ago I chose to replace m'y most missing tool, the métal lathe. I bought a Taïg mini lathe and a lot of accessory available. I was expecting some déception on comparaison with my gone full size lathe but not so to my surprise. I'm just beginning using it and I feel that, taking into account its size limitations it is an powerfull tool.

I had to re-discover the tooll & raw material supply. As I will focus on small parts, I need aluminium, plastic, brass and marginally steel. For tooling, KBC is my first choice. For Aluminium and Acetal Aircraftspruce offer a good place with fast response and low cost transportation offer.

CalgaryPT

Ultra Member
Vendor
Premium Member
Welcome from Calgary.

That Aircraft Spruce is a great place for so many things, I order a lot of stuff from them. They are a well kept secret I think.

DavidR8

Scrap maker
Administrator
Premium Member
Welcome from Vancouver Island!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marc Moreau

Marc Moreau
Hello everybody
I'm from Sorel-Tracy, Québec. I'm retired twelves years ago now ,we chose to sell our bungalow where i had a pretty good homeshop in the basement. So i sold all my life long accumulated machinery. As consolation price i bought a small bandsaw and a light press drill. I save a lot of my hand tools in a heavy wodden cabinet, well organized wich i'm proud of. Everthing have to be compact for I have to share the 10x12 room with my wife's stiching activity. Some mounth ago I chose to replace m'y most missing tool, the métal lathe. I bought a Taïg mini lathe and a lot of accessory available. I was expecting some déception on comparaison with my gone full size lathe but not so to my surprise. I'm just beginning using it and I feel that, taking into account its size limitations it is an powerfull tool.

I had to re-discover the tooll & raw material supply. As I will focus on small parts, I need aluminium, plastic, brass and marginally steel. For tooling, KBC is my first choice. For Aluminium and Acetal Aircraftspruce offer a good place with fast response and low cost transportation offer.
Bonjour de Gatineau je commande souvent de Spruce aircraft je suis pilote de paramoteur. Si vous vous voulez un service en français demandez Régine Hervy Bouchet elle est très gentille.