• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Anybody got a CNC Plasma?

Janger

(John)
Vendor
Premium Member
Hi,
I've got some projects I want cut on a cnc plasma. Peter sold his, Kris moved to the coast, ok anybody else? Has anybody got one that can give me a hand?
Thanks..
John

If you run dry on reduced expense / buddy options & have to go the commercial route, I think Clear Cut Metal Works offers that service. They were the ones that did my water jet cutting & seemed reasonable to deal with. I have no idea on cost. He just said it was less expensive than water jet cutting. One thing I learned when getting laser cutting quotes is to get all the cost line items separated. Some charge for a setup/programming fee over & above you providing the CAD diagram, some don't. Sometimes if its common material, that might actually work to your advantage vs. you buying separately.

Back