Another Islander Here!

Felis

Yep, another south-islander buying up “Toolguy” aka Gerard’s selection of machinist tools,

If you are from Vic, and you make chips, you prolly already know Gerard. If you are not from Vic, count yourself lucky as you likely have a much better selection of used tools than we have.

Anyway, thank you for having me.
Looking forward to good chat and discussion with like-minded hobby machinists and tool-addicts.

DavidR8

Scrap maker
Administrator
Premium Member
Yep, another south-islander buying up “Toolguy” aka Gerard’s selection of machinist tools,

If you are from Vic, and you make chips, you prolly already know Gerard. If you are not from Vic, count yourself lucky as you likely have a much better selection of used tools than we have.

Anyway, thank you for having me.
Looking forward to good chat and discussion with like-minded hobby machinists and tool-addicts.
Welcome from a fellow Victorian.

we have 50,000 word discussions on how to adjust machinery alignment to correct a 0.0001” error. Normal does not apply
Not sure if not sure if normal is even allowed over the threshold...... Welcome from Lillooet BC., but did most of my growing up on the Island in the Nanaimo area.

Tom O

Ultra Member
I grew up in Victoria also we still have family there I just received a news letter from Vic High saying our 50 year reunion Is in September so I’ll probably go out then.
if your in stoke you’ve probably seen my brother Roy he’s the one in the middle.
89662448-7B99-4E70-8869-6E735153896E.jpeg

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Who's the ugly dude on the table?

OK, you made my whole week with that crack Dusty.

I wish I could have beat you to it though. I was gunna say:

Who are the three good looking characters behind him.....