• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Angle Plate

ducdon

Super User
Premium Member
I have this very large angle plate. I have no use for it or room to store it. The face is 14 inches X 10 inches X 7/8 and it's a tad heavy. It's free to the first person who can find it a home. It's located in Airdrie AB.
THANKS
m4KEdnr.jpg

75wmh8o.jpg

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
Damn. I can't believe I missed out on this! Gunna have to work on that warp drive for my truck. I can't drive 3 days in 2 minutes without it.

6.5 Fan

Ultra Member
Premium Member
Damn. I can't believe I missed out on this! Gunna have to work on that warp drive for my truck. I can't drive 3 days in 2 minutes without it.
Ya i think you will need a Delorian equipped with a flux capacitor to go 3 days in 2 minutes.
Good catch on the angle plate Tom O.