• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Amazon Prime Video - A Craftsman's Legacy

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
If you have Prime, there is kind of a neat video series (circa 2015). I liked all the metalworking episodes but there is probably a little something for everyone (despite the host being kind of a modern Bob Vila, lol, but whatever).

Attachments

• SNAG-9-19-2020 0000.jpg
    SNAG-9-19-2020 0000.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 8
  • SNAG-9-19-2020 0001.jpg
    SNAG-9-19-2020 0001.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 7

trlvn

Ultra Member
The PBS station just over the border in Buffalo was (is?) playing this series. There are at least four seasons. Found the web site:

http://www.craftsmanslegacy.com

I've enjoyed a number of episodes. Sometimes it can leave you wanting more, though. An episode runs about 22 minutes and that is barely enough time to scratch the surface on the skill and experience of some of his guests. The clockmaker, for instance.

Craig
(The PVR is recording these for me whenever one comes up that I haven't seen.)