• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Aluminum Square Tubing, $250, Edmonton, AB

YYCHM

(Craig)
Premium Member
3c69b6fa-8594-4c33-97cb-2ccfc6f446c9

Jswain

Joe
The type of thing you buy and it sits for years til you find a use. Not close enough or cheap enough for me

I did make a few good buys of steel over the years tho that came in handy this past year. Much cheaper tho

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
For 1/8 wall 1.5" AL in Calgary is $200 brand new. Uncut. His is 1/4, so if it was available it would be maybe $350.

He should scrap it - 80c per lbs. he has 100lbs == 80 CAD and no hassle. 2x scrap is 160 which given the price of 1/8 uncut is just too much IMHO.

Jswain

Joe
It's just what metal supermarkets price is, but I'm assuming could be had cheaper elsewhere

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240409_200811_Chrome Beta.jpg
    Screenshot_20240409_200811_Chrome Beta.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 7