• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

Air Compressor regulator/filter/separator/drier suggestions?

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor
I use one of those condensing filter types and also a desiccant bead holder dryer right after. In the winter the beads stay dry and Orange for quite a few days. In the summer I’m changing the beads every day. I was reading the blue beads use cobalt chloride as the colour indicator which is a toxic substance banned in the EU. The orange beads use something else not toxic. So I’ve switched to the orange ones. To dry the beads I just put them in the toaster oven for 20 minutes at 300F. This thing. It’s expensive. https://www.kmstools.com/campbell-hausfeld-3-8-quot-desiccant-coalescing-filter.html

I should buy a refrigerator dryer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    329.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Janger

(John)
Administrator
Vendor
dry beads on the left wet on the right.

Attachments