Accusize clearance sale

Tom Kitta

Ultra Member
Nah, not a super deal - I got my 5C for like $160 and I am sure you can get a back plate for $100.

No returns on eBay is a fake - if it has issues hidden by the seller and they refuse - pay with PayPal and demand refund. If seller refuses eBay / PayPal will charge seller anyways. It is just a hassle to do and may take like months. I.e. seller cannot sell a product they do not disclose all defects and say "no refunds" - if chuck has say 0.005 TIR you can totally return it or keep it and get full refund. I would through ask "are there any defects beyond scratches" - when they double down on none, it better be perfect.

DavidR8

Scrap maker
Administrator
Premium Member
Ughhh.... That would be the Oval, marked "Categories", LH side of the page, a bit down from the top, for those like me that pulled down every marked drop down on the page, before stumbling across that particular selection...

Couple rows down, is the "Clearance" stuff.

Jes' sayin'! :)
Edited my post for clarity.

Demo and clearance with Accusize can lead to buying of faulty product. If you can re-work it, great, if not, money for nothing.

Don't get me wrong, I love Accusize and love how they how they stand behind their products but demo and clearance have a different approach. On there new I've had great product and service.

neer724

Thanks for sharing...I was looking for a small v-block for the mill. I thought this was a good price, but decided to look around. Busy Bee as the same thing on clearance for 25 less.

PeterT

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I just returned an Accusize 3" 3J chuck a few weeks back, hope you guys didn't get it. I'll do a more detailed post showing reasons why. At least return was relatively painless. I had a bunch of pics & measurements prepared & saved on cloud drive, but all they wanted was some basic reasons in the return box.