• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

$90 Hammer Drill - Bosch 1199VSR - SOLD AS OF MAY 6

CalgaryPT

Ultra Member
Vendor
Premium Member
I've got a second hammer drill I no longer need. It has only been used a half dozen times and comes with a bunch of concrete bits, 1/4", 3/8" and a 1/2". I think this is one of the largest models you can get without going to an SDS model that requires the specialized expensive slotted bits.

Bosch I think makes the best hammer drills; they are the ones rental outfits use. Home Depot currently sells this for $186 and Fastenal sells it for $178. You can also buy reconditioned ones online, which tells you they are great tools and worth their money. Mine was bought new though. This model is 8.5 Amps and will go easily through 3" concrete. I have the exact same model as my first hammer drill and it went through my 4" slab just fine.

Great for attaching metal working machinery to garage floors, structures to concrete, or developing a basement. It's got two gears, reversible, and variable speed. It has a 1/2" chuck and makes a great higher powered drill for metal as well.

This drill is a favourite of contractors and there are tons of great reviews for it online. Full money back guarantee for 30 days for forum members.

Wait! What's that you say? You need to drill a hole in concrete but don't know how? I'll even show you.

UPDATE: SOLD AS OF MAY 6. Thanks guys.

Attachments

• bosch.jpg
    bosch.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member
"Full money back guarantee for 30 days for forum members."

Good lord could a person dream up a better deal than that!?!? I wish I needed a hammer drill!

CalgaryPT

Ultra Member
Vendor
Premium Member
My wife says I treat my tools better than her. That's why I offer a guarantee. For the drill, not her.