• Scam Alert. Members are reminded to NOT send money to buy anything. Don't buy things remote and have it shipped - go get it yourself, pay in person, and take your equipment with you. Scammers have burned people on this forum. Urgency, secrecy, excuses, selling for friend, newish members, FUD, are RED FLAGS. A video conference call is not adequate assurance. Face to face interactions are required. Please report suspicions to the forum admins. Stay Safe - anyone can get scammed.

7ft British Industries metal lathe, Kamloops, $1800

I kinda like it...... I don't need it, nor do I want it, but I like how the carriage has t-slots, sure makes setting up to line bore much easier...

Darren

Ultra Member
Premium Member
I used to have that exact same lathe! I never could find out who made it though and it drove me nuts for years.

Susquatch

Ultra Member
Administrator
Premium Member
I used to have that exact same lathe! I never could find out who made it though and it drove me nuts for years.
I understand totally. I have the same problem with my mill/drill...... Who made it, what's the model, what did it look like originally, what were the original leade screws, etc etc etc. I was just looking at it today and asking those same questions again. It drives me bonkers.