• Spring 2024 meetup in Calgary - tentative date Saturday, April 20/2024. Other regions are also discussing meet ups. If you want one in your area get going on organizing it! discussion
  • We are having email/registration problems again. Diagnosis is underway. New users sorry if you are having trouble getting registered. We are exploring different options to get registered. Contact the forum via another member or on facebook if you're stuck. Update -> we think it is fixed. Let us know if not.
  • Spring meet up in Ontario, April 6/2024. NEW LOCATION See Post #31 Discussion NEW LOCATION

$70million Lotto Max

Dan Dubeau

Ultra Member
Didn't win it. Wallet cleaned out of all old tickets for a fresh start. Back to work cleaning carburetors of engines that have sat for too long......

Tom O

Ultra Member
When it’s 50+ I spend $11.00, on the Friday draw this time for 70 mil I went to the $16.00 quick pick no winner ticket.

TorontoBuilder

Ultra Member
I forgot to play lotto max last night... I was too busy enjoying the evening but no one won the jackpot so I am ahead in that regard.

I'm an all or nothing sort, because I need a jackpot that will allow me to buy more than one home :cool:

DPittman

Ultra Member
Premium Member

And a high pressure pitch to buy an extended warranty, esp on a vehicle, is best met with the phrases "These are that bad then? I should buy something different, then! Goodbye."
Yup last new vehicle I bought the salesman spent considerable time telling me how great of a product the new vehicle was and how well built it was and how the company built such reliable vehicles. After the decision to purchase was made, they then moved me to the "business office" where the then spent considerable time convincing me that I needed insurance and "protection" packages up the wahoo because of the great risk I now owned. They had the wife convinced that we should buy all the after add on protection packages but not me. I've never been sorry.

Doggggboy

Ultra Member
The guy who owned the building I used to work out of won a million or so. The was back when 350,000 would buy you a really nice house in Regina. Bought a new house, a new 300 ZX convertible and a pair of bolt ons for the Missus and lived happily ever after.
Tickets may be a bad investment but there are happy endings sometimes.